Major Roles & Responsibilities:
· Think creatively and create new design concepts, graphics and layouts for our platforms
· Keep a consistent visual design language (on new or existing products)
· Create web and mobile design assets: marketing creatives (Ads), wireframes and mockups, innovative visuals and amazing experiencess
· Collaborate with the development team to ensure the right content is positioned in the right place to deliver value to our prospective customers
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
· Coordinate with internal customers, outside vendors, printers, etc. to complete projects
· Create mockups and assets after initial prototype to finalize communications documents
· Create visually appealing graphics and digital pages that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex ideas.
· Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop, Illustrator and SketchApp
· Proficiency with Microsoft PPT, Word, Excel
· Nice to have HTML/CSS skills
· Advanced knowledge of web best practices for efficiency of web images and file size.
· Highly creative, detail oriented and motivated to produce superior creative.
· Being receptive to feedback, willing to learn, embracing continuous improvement
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Expert prioritization skills and ability to manage a heavy and ever-changing workload.
Want to join our team?
Apply for the position Web Design