- Creating and maintaining functionalities for the company applications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Maintaining the company's presentation websites.
- Creating and sustaining trainings in the company through internal Mentorship program.
- Making code style guides.
- Managing and mentoring interns and junior frontend devs.
- Take part in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Relevant experience of enterprise web applications development;
- Good understanding of RESTFUL services;
- Experienced testing and resolving cross browser/platform issues;
- An understanding of usability considerations and how to implement them;
- Good knowledge of Agile Development, Scrum Methodology;
- Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with others in order to achieve a common goal;
- The ability to take the initiative, drive the project and innovate;
- A good understanding of version control systems (GIT);
Nice to have
- Working experience with Java as backend technology
- Knowledge of TDD practice;
- Clean Code Driven Development
Want to join our team?
Apply for the position Frontend Developer